Circles and Squares and Trust


 Could it be that too many of us circles and triangles are trying very hard to fit into square holes?  I've tried so hard, so many times, and I'm rather exhausted by the effort, which produces very limited results.  I have found that when I do manage to fit into the wrong shape, I end up rather distorted and confused.  This can't be what God has for us.

A childlike attitude seems to be the only answer.  Willing to live day by day, trusting in the sovereignty of God, sure that in His eternal supremacy all the answers lie, though I may not fathom them.  Perhaps I never shall, but if I seek Him, daily, and learn from Him, surely I shall know enough to step forward into the day that that the Lord sets before me.  Trusting, waiting, and listening.


"O Lord of hosts, Blessed is the man who trusts in You!" (Psalm 84:12)."

Oh how blessed in this way I desire to be.

So I shall keep dancing in the raining, swinging like my life depended on it, and running oblivious into the great unknown of the life that the Lord has prepared for me.  :-)

In Him,
Sheila

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top