My Post of Submission

Okay, Lord.

This is my post of submission.  Maybe I don't look too submissive, but here I am, wanting to, yearning to let you take the control I know you actually already have.  So I give it up.  I give me up.

Here are my plans.

Here is my future.

Here is my self.

Do with it as You will.
John 4:23 “But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.”
Oh, how I long to worship You, to be used by You, to be Yours eternally.  And I am and I do.  Sporadically.  But Jesus let this be my attitude every hour of my life, waking, sleeping, or dead!  May my open heart spill forth something of the sweetness of your Name.

Sheila

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top