I'm late, For a Very Important Date

The last month has been super-extra crazy-crazy. The last meal I planned in advance and cooked in my own kitchen was in mid-August. I can't even remember what it was. Normally this wouldn't be such a bad thing, after all I have indulged in a deluge of really wonderful meals at a wide variety of restaurants both in Toronto and around South-Western Ontario. But, when you're an aspiring vegan wonder-blogger, spending little to no time in your kitchen is problematic.

I could spew out a plethora of restaurant reviews, but, I'm not an aspiring food critic - at least not *just* a food critic. Or, I could spend a lot of characters musing on various topics involving veganism, but, this is not a diary. So, most days I get home, eat a hero-sized bowl of beans and lament quietly to myself that no one is going to read my blog, because I am so boring and have nothing to blog about except how boring I am.

The Solution: I am going to take part in Vegan MoFo. Yes. I am. Just last week I told my friends Mary and Willie how nuts I thought they were for deciding to take part, and here I am jumping aboard the crazy train right behind them. I think that if I commit to this insanity I will feel a little bit of extra motivation to make the time this blog deserves. Please pray for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top