Are you a Mexi-can or a Mexi-can't?

Lately, as most of you know, I've been a Mexi-can't. As most of my twitter followers know, the only thing I have been able to do is go out to restaurants. But tonight, finally, I made dinner and it even involved a dough. Don't get too excited, I'm not posting a new recipe. I made my staple mexican rice, (the recipe can be found here), as well as Tempeh and Soy Chorizo Empanadas, or, Tempeh-Nadas. This pretty great recipe came from a pair of fellow Canadian bloggers - Kaylie and Malloreigh of Vegan Mischief. I finished the Tempeh-Nadas in the oven with some salsa and mozzarella Daiya. Everything turned out super nummy but, mostly I was happy to return to my kitchen!




In other news, I still haven't quit Vegan MoFo. I even have a top secret plan written out in a notebook. Doesn't that fill you with anticipation!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top